Everett Aviation - Milestones
- Everett Aviation started operations in 1996 with one AS350 leased from Eurocopter.
- In 2001, introduced the first civilian twin engine, IFR capable helicopter to East Africa.
- In 2003, introduced Night Vision capability to enhance Search & Rescue and Medivac operations.
- In 2005, expanded operations to Uganda and opened a base in Kampala.
- In 2007, expanded operations to West Africa providing services in Guinea and Angola.
- In 2008, introduced the first offshore capable helicopters in the region.
- In 2009, expanded operations to Tanzania and opened a base in Dar es Salaam.
- In 2010, Deployed two highly modified BK117 helicopters to Iraq.
- In 2011, transitioned from single engine helicotpers to twin engine helicopters.
- In 2012, expanded offshore operations with the construction of hangar and passenger terminal facilities in Mtwara, Tanzania.
- In 2013, aquired a DA42 aircraft with FLIR for offshore security work
- In 2013, added the state of the art AW139 helicopter to the AOC
- In 2014, commenced AW139 operations for Statoil with 3 aircraft; 2 x crew change and 1 x full SAR on a 2 1/4 year contract. Opened new fully integrated operations & maintenance facility in Dar es Salaam
- In 2015, carried 6105 passengers and conducted 672 offshore oil & gas flights from the Dar es Salaam facility
- In 2016, added amphibious Lake Sea Wolf Search & Assist aircraft to the fleet
- In 2016 awarded long term medevac contract by UK MOD to support the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK)