AW139 Fleet Captain
An opportunity for an experienced offshore AW139 Captain for a permanent position in Dar Es Salaam to lead the introduction of the AW139 to our expanding operation in Tanzania. TRI/TRE qualification and strong managerial experience would be benefits.
This is a touring position requiring the following experience:
- Current ICAO CPL or ATPL
- Current Instrument Rating (Min 100 Hours IFR)
- 2500 hours Total Time
- 500 BK117
- Night rating (At least 150 hours night with NVG)
- Previous Military experience an advantage
- Current ICAO CPL
- 500 hours Total Flight time
- 100 hours BK117
- Current Instrument rating
- Night Rating (Minimum 50 hours night, NVG an advantage)
AVIATION SAFETY MANAGER
A permanent position based in Nairobi and travelling to remote operational stations as required, the Aviation Safety Manager will require the following experience:
- A minimum ten years of progressive responsibility positions in commercial helicopter aviation.
- A minimum five years’ experience in the safety management environment.
- Demonstrate leadership and developmental quality assurance skills.
- Hold or have held a Commercial Pilot Licence, Maintenance Engineer Licence or equivalent industry qualification.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the managing of helicopter FOQA and FDM programs.
- Hold a current Aviation Safety Officer qualification and supplementary course certification.
- CRMI an advantage.